It is with regret that we announce that the Association’s visit to Oman in December this year will now not take place as scheduled.
Since early March, we have been liaising closely with COSSAF’s office and re-assessing the viability of the visit in light of the COVID-19 situation. It has become very clear to us all that there is likely to be considerable uncertainty around international travel for an indeterminate time into the future.
Because of this, it is our joint view that the wisest course of action is to postpone the Association’s visit until next year. It has been re-scheduled for the first half of December 2021 and exact dates will be confirmed in due course.
While there are no changes at this time to the participants, the Committee has retained the names of all those who applied. Should there be a significant number of withdrawals over the next 12 months or so, individuals who applied previously will be approached to establish their willingness to take part.
With best wishes to all our members and hoping that you are all keeping safe.